Tuesday, May 11, 2010

T-ball and Mom's night

Mason is enjoying T-ball so far. He is a great little hitter! He definitely is going to be a left-handed fielder. His favorite thing about the game though, is . . . playing in the dirt. The boy LOVES dirt. So far, he has been able to field any oncoming ball hit towards him, complete the throw to first base and continue to play in the dirt. One day, we keep telling him, he won't be so lucky and one will pop up and get him if he's not paying attention. Oh well, he'll learn. He's not the only one! On opening day, we all walked in a parade. Mason LOVED throwing the candy to the people along the road, especially the policemen! Never hurt to make friends with them! :)




Daddy and Mason before the parade.


He hasn't need the T yet!

I don't know how I got this picture. Him, looking up! Out of the dirt! no way!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Mom's night at Mason's school
Tonight we had Mom's Night at school. aka: Mommy and Mason date night! After I talked him into a nice shirt (just like his daddy!), he planted me a flower in the pot he had made at school. We had our picture taken. I got a manicure, compliments of Mason. Got served Lemonade and cookies, by Mason. And was serenaded by Mason (and his classmates). It was so much fun. These nights are bittersweet. They are so much fun and I'm so proud of what a good, sweet, helpful young man he is, but they make me realize how big he's getting!

Can't get much cuter than that!



He wanted to put his arm around me! He also smelled really good cause he wanted daddy's "good smellin spray" before we left!


Painting my nails, a different color for every finger. . . of course!



Lemonade and cookies


"Skin-a-marink-e-dink-e-dink. Skin-a-marink-e-doo. I love you"
------------------------------------------------
And I couldn't leave Audrey totally out. She's been great too. Busy playing outside lots and changing clothes lots! Here she is riding Papaws bobcat with daddy. She is totally a "social rider". The definition of a social rider you ask? :someone who rides not because THEY want to, they ride so YOU see them riding. I'm not kidding. She pays no attention to what Kenny's doing (unlike Mason, who can tell you what the next step is and takes no time for pictures), instead, she just waves and says,"mommy, look at me!"



No comments: